- Visual relationship
- Aware the technological
- improvise new combination
- coordinates material
- spectator’s predilection
Experiment –> Perceive –> Analyse –> Organise –> Symbolise –> Synthesize
a) The given
b) The formal (space, colour, composition, value)
c) psychological (visual, perception) optical illusion.
- graphic design is essentially about the visual relationship, providing meaning to a means of unrelated needs, ideas, words, and pictures.
- Ideals ought to aim at the transformation of reality – William James
- Beautiful & useful
- Repetition – emotional force generated by repetition
- without the basic rules or disciplines, however, there is no motivation